It's still looking pretty bare, but I've added a few things...
- AMAZING sheepskin rug!!!
- Embroidery hoop wall swatches over the dining table
- Table runner
- Fabric panel over TV stand glass (Yay! No more ugly DVDs!)
- Bookcase for kids' books and puzzles
- A big plant to go between the TV and table
- A stack of vintage suitcases as an end table
- Some big, fluffy fabric pom poms to hang in the corner near the bookcase
- The "Mum" throw pillow, since you know, I really need more pillows on my couch.
- A couple of bright Moroccan lanterns for the top of the bookcase. I may convert them to actual lamps, depending on how motivated I get.
- I need to put something on that wall by the door, I just don't know what yet.
- I may put a few more hoops on the wall.