Wednesday, April 21, 2010
After MANY, MANY interruptions, I finally finished a diaper bag for my shop!
Monday, April 12, 2010
It's still looking pretty bare, but I've added a few things...
- AMAZING sheepskin rug!!!
- Embroidery hoop wall swatches over the dining table
- Table runner
- Fabric panel over TV stand glass (Yay! No more ugly DVDs!)
- Bookcase for kids' books and puzzles
- A big plant to go between the TV and table
- A stack of vintage suitcases as an end table
- Some big, fluffy fabric pom poms to hang in the corner near the bookcase
- The "Mum" throw pillow, since you know, I really need more pillows on my couch.
- A couple of bright Moroccan lanterns for the top of the bookcase. I may convert them to actual lamps, depending on how motivated I get.
- I need to put something on that wall by the door, I just don't know what yet.
- I may put a few more hoops on the wall.
A big thank you to my honey for hauling a metric ton of stuff to Goodwill this morning, in the rain!
Monday, April 5, 2010
If you're like me, you ate WAY too much Easter candy. (I found Cadbury Cream Eggs that we forgot to give to the kids...OMG!) Time to make some Fat (Quarter) Skirts!
Elastic waist? CHECK! Unlimited ass expansion room? CHECK! This skirt is about knee length on me (I'm SUPER short, barely 5'. In case you don't know me in RL...lol) and fits about a size 6 (Pre-Easter) to about a size 10 (Post Easter). Just gather the elastic tighter if you ate like a rabbit, or looser if you went savage on a case of Peeps.
Click the image above for a larger picture.