Wednesday, April 8, 2009

This Baby's Butt is Covered


Here are some lovely diaper covers I whipped up for my friend Katie's baby boy. I had quite the little sweat shop operation going on in my dining room. I did the cutting and sewing, while Katie's husband applied snaps, and Katie ironed the fabric.

The pattern is my own. I hope to offer it for free on here, as soon as I have the time.

As you will notice, I am now the proud owner of a snap press. It was $$$, but sooo worth it! That thing rocks.

3 comments:

Josie said...

so STINKING CUTE!!! You should sign up for my quilt square swap! Cant wait to try out your pattern!

Josie said...

haha- just saw your comment! lol maybe next time!!

Mrs Awesome said...

ooooo! a snap press sounds fun!
if my no heiny having children could only handle side snaps (and I didn't have enough diapers to cloth 2 or 3 of them lol)