Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Just Wrappin' Yo!


It's that time of year again. We've stuffed ourselves with turkey and pumpkin pie; then swore we'd never do it again. We've participated in the insanity that is Black Friday; and swore we'd never do THAT again. Now, here we are on the first day of the craziest, busiest, most fun month of the year; and I am so ready!


I have to give a shout-out to Target for offering some seriously cute wrapping paper this year! And another Wo0t! w0oT! for Amazon.com and Overstock.com, I am completely finished with my Christmas shopping!

Just for a little extra motivation, here is my holiday to-do list:


  • Re-knit, yes...RE-KNIT Jayson's stocking. The colors bled when I wet-blocked it, ruining the whole thing. An absolute disaster...
  • Finish Jay's stocking. I'm waiting for yarn to dry right now. I'm at the heel right now, so it'll be done in another day or two. 
  • Knit my stocking. Of course, I am making my own last. How mom-ish of me. 
  • Make a gingerbread house with Jayson. 
  • Make and decorate cookies with Jayson. I'm not super into cookies, so these will be prefab dough, sugar cookies, gobbed with icing and obscene amounts of sprinkles...Just the way Jayson likes them.
  • Wrap 5 or 6 more gifts when they arrive.
  • Mail Christmas cards
  • Make a cute banner to hang behind the tree.

0 comments: